Holiday Kitchens provides:
- Five different design collections
- Six different price points
- Five overlay options
- Eleven standard wood species
- Exotic veneers and metals
- An extensive offering of Truly Green cabinetry
- A custom color lab, for finishing flexability
- An expansive Ultimate Color Line and Designer’s Color Line
- Vintage Artistry treatments
- Framed, inset and frameless options
- All plywood construction
- Melamine interior options
- Over 100 door styles
- A vast array of high gloss doors
Holiday Kitchens Frameless Interior Cabinet Detail
Full-Access Construction Full-access cabinets, also referred to as frameless or European-style cabinets, do not feature a front frame. The door is attached directly to the side of the cabinet wall minimizing space between doors when closed. Upon opening you will see the edge of the box instead of a frame; offering unobstructed access to the cabinet interior. The full-access cabinet provides a contemporary style, maximized storage space, wider drawers and rollout shelves (versus framed units), and provides continuous symmetry of door and drawer lines. See your Holiday Kitchens Framed Construction Traditional framed cabinets feature a face frame on the cabinet box. The face frame masks the raw edges of the sides, wherein the doors are attached. The face frame features horizontal rails and vertical stiles designed to add rigidity and durability to the cabinet box. This frame creates a strong base for attaching hinges. Framed cabinetry can be used in any area of the home when utilizing one of the three variations that framed cabinetry offers: partial overlay, full overlay and inset. Each offering shows a different amount of the face frame. See your Holiday Kitchens dealer for more information. Holiday Kitchens Framed Interior Cabinet Detail At Holiday Kitchens, our cabinets are not complete until they have been finished. This involves simple handcrafted gestures that have withstood the test of time — hand sanding, rubbing, staining and cleaning. And the latest technologies — curing, sealing and inspection of your custom kitchen cabinets. Built to last. Built for life. Masterful finishing processes worthy of your kitchen.
- 25-Step Hand Finish – Take a deeper look and view our listed finishing systems and steps.
- Color Lab – View our standard paints – not the color you want? Holiday can formulate to meet your needs.
- Glazes & Wash Options – Creating your true custom finish…
- Master Finish – Looking for a finish that provides maximum resistance?
- Stains – Reveal the hidden beauty of the wood customize your cabinetry.
- Vintage Artistry – Create an aged, worn look that replicates the appearance of antique furnishings…
Holiday Kitchen Doors
Holiday Kitchen Door Styles
Holiday Kitchen Door Style Swatches
Holiday Kitchen Door Foil Swatches
DISCLAIMER: Due to the differences in photographic process and the color calibration of individual computers/monitors, cabinetry finishes shown on this website may vary from the actual product. To ensure highest satisfaction we strongly recommend you visit our showroom to view actual samples for best color wood grain and finish representation